Date: 21st September 2023
Time: 11:30 AM
Venue: Bidhannagar College
View the notice for details:
The admission will be CANCELLED if the candidate FAILS to attend Physical Verification with necessary documents.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR EWS
IF THE EWS CERTIFICATE UPLOADED BY THE CANDIDATE HAS BEEN FOUND INVALID, HE/SHE WILL BE TREATED AS GENERAL UNRESERVED CANDIDATE IN FINAL MERIT LIST.
Following the instruction issued by The West Bengal State University, the minimum criteria for application at UG level (Session 2023-2024) will be:
||MARKS IN SUBJECT
|GENERAL (UNRESERVED) / OBC-A / OBC-B
|SC / ST
Important points to note before beginning with the application procedure
- A candidate who has passed the Higher Secondary (10+2) or its equivalent examination, including Open School and Vocational Studies is eligible to seek admission to the First Semester of the Eight Semester B.A./B.Sc. Honours / Honours with Research Undergraduate Course of studies provided he/she has also passed in English having full marks not being less than 100.
- No candidate prior to 2020 will be entertained. (starting from 2020 to 2023)
- For the purpose of determining eligibility for admission to the Major Course, aggregate marks shall be calculated by adding the marks of top four subjects in order of marks secured by a candidate in his (10+2) level. However, marks in compulsory Environmental Education/Studies shall not be taken into account for calculation of aggregate marks. If the subject "Environmental Science" is studied as an elective subject of 100 marks, it may be taken into account for the purpose of determining the aggregate marks.
- Admission will be conducted strictly on the basis of merit list. The subject wise merit list will be prepared on the basis of ‘merit score’ for all categories of students.
Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of
- i) Passport size colour photo
- ii) Signature of the candidate
- iii) 10+2 Mark Sheet
- iv) Class 10 Admit Card
- v) Category / Caste Certificate in case of Reserved category or EWS candidate
- vi) Medical Certificate of Differently Abled candidates
NOTE : A candidate cannot claim to be SC/ST/OBC-(A/B)/EWS or Differently Abled unless the certificate is submitted.